MRI showed no evidence of torn meniscus, non-displaced subchondral, partially torn patellar tendon fracture. Advised CT scan. What does it indicate?

1. No evidence of a torn meniscus or cruciate ligament . 2. Nondisplaced subchondral fracture and bone marrow edema in the lateral tibial plateau. 4. Partially torn patellar tendon adjacent to the attachment site on the patella. These are my results from my MRI. I have the whole thing if you would like to see it. MY PA called Orthopedic and they said The MRI shows injuries that are not there, and I should get a CT scan . Well I then made an appt for a CT scan and they said I need an MRI, because it s more accurate . I m in the military and are doctors dont have the best reputation.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012