MRI showed medical meniscus horizontal tear involving the inferior articular surface. Explain

mri done 1/15/2013 findings: medical meniscus horizontal tear involving the inferior articular surface at the body/posterior horn junction with flipped fragment into the inferior medial gutter. there is large joint effusion . there is a small bakers cyst. within the medial compartment there are multiple high grade partial thickness chondral defects involving primarily the femoral condyle. acl pcl mcl intact. tricompartmental cartilage abnormalities...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013