MRI showed mass and tumor in lower part of pancreas. Is this cancer?

Hi, my name is Melody today I went for a MRI from what all the doctors were telling me that I wouldn't know anything until next week. Approx. 1 hour later my doctor called and sent me an email that he need to talk to me about my results he even left my his home number and cell number. What he told me was that they found a mass and turmor on the lower part of my pancreatic that they needed to take a bio ASAP he was sure I had Cancer and that the bio will be done on Friday morning. What do you think
WOW I guess everyone wants money for one thing or another you said you would help know I understand what the purpose of all the doctors want is just money
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013