MRI showed lesions of left anterior falcine, left anterior skull base region consistent with small meningiomas. Meaning?

I recently had an MRI for headaches and left hand and wrist numbness. MRI showed small extraaxial lesions of the left anterior falcine and left anterior skull base region consistant with small meningiomas. Few very small non enhancing high FLAIR and T2 signal abnormalities of the white matter tracs felt to represent areas of focal ischemia or demyelinization. No enhancing lesion is seen. What does this mean?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013