MRI showed diffused disc bulges, indenting thecal sac, advised laser surgery. What is the best effective solution?

MR imaging reveals diffuse disc bulges at L4-5 and L5-S1 levels indenting the thecal sac with mild narrowing of bilateral neural foramina......................and doctor recommended me Laser surgery ...and don t know what to do at this age..Isn t there any solution every doctor gives me his personal different advise...some says medicines and some exercise and some surgery and some says it is normal so don t be panic just take medicines
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012