MRI showed central disc bulge at C6-7, mild degenerative changes, Can I continue workout?

hi doctor Sunil i wish u all the best my name is naeem I did mri on 3/8/2008 report was showing mild degenerative changes then i did another mri on 29/1/2012 was reporting as small central disc bulge at c6 - c7 and also minute diffuse disc bulg at c6- 7 relative more center I have 3 questions and i would like u to help me first question can i do my work out since i am doing it since the first mri still i can run doing body building exercises , the second question how long time required from starting having neck pain to be (disc required surgery) the third question like there as any way that i can upload my mri film and u cal look for that and give your idea and report finally all the best for u and your family thanks alot waiting fpr your reply
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013