MRI showed Edematous changes present at endpoints bilaterally with enhancement in end plates. Suggest?

Hi Dr. Siegel.My question is my MRI shows marked space narrowing at L2-L3 with focal levo rotary scoliosis at L2-3.Edematous changes are present at endpoints bilaterally with enhancement in endplates . No fluid in disk or soft tissue component around the area.There are bony spurs ant. and posterior. the posterior spurs do extend into the neural foramina with almost complete effacement of the foraminal fat on the right. I am 54 yrs. old and presented with back pain.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013