MRI scan showing bulge resulting in effacement of the ventral thecal sac and mild central stenosis. Suffer from blurred vision. Are these related?

I have recently been having a lot of problems with my left arm all the way down to my fingers. I have a plate in my neck covering c6-c7-T1 and the MRI stated I have a 3mm bulge resulting in effacement of the ventral thecal sac and mild central stenosis . Is this what is causing it? I am also haing issues very recently with blurred and double vision . could this be caused by this issue.. They also commented on the MRI that there was some increased signal intensity within the cervical cord in the region (C4-C5) is noted n the sagittal T2 weighted sequence
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013