MRI scan showed depressed fracture of lateral femoral and tibial condyles. What to do?

My MRI Scan gave the following reports - Depressed Fracture of lateral femoral and tibial condyles marrow contusions in distal end of femur , proxial end of tibia and fibula (posterolateral aspect of tibia and fibula) complete tear of posterior cruciate ligament from its femoral attachment semimembranosos muscle edema/ contusion moderate synovial effusion intermuscular and subvutaneous edema around knee joint I d like to know what could be done.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012