MRI scan reveals c/5 c6 degeneration with foraminal stenosis. Suffer from raynauds syndrome, kidney failure, depression. Suggest

Hi. I had a mri scan in 2012. The results were c/5 c6 degeneration with foraminal stenosis. I saw a orthopedic consultant who didn't really explain my diagnosis. He spoke briefly of a operation but I suffer with anti phosphilid syndrome and raynauds syndrome multiple pes livedo reticularis. Kidney faliure. Asthma. Servere deppression and ptsd. It is my left side that is mainly affected servere pain in my arm and elbow numbness in my hands with tingling my arms hands and legs are weak. I also suffer very bad headaches and hair loss. Any explanations greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013