MRI scan of spine done, shows reduced disc height, disc desiccation, disc extrusion, nerve root compression. Treatment?

My MRI report shows that : Reduce L4 - 5 disc height , disc desiccation and central and B/L Paramedian disc extrusion seen indenting the anterior thecal sac and critically narrowing the central canal and B/L L4 - 5 lateral recesses with cauda equina and B/L L5 traversing nerve root compression at L4 - 5 level. I am 21 year old and my height is 5.10 and my weight is 62.7 kg what is the solution for me and can you explain what is my problem
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012