MRI scan for lumbosacral spine done. Not able to walk properly. Looking for suggestion?

Hello sir, my mother s M.R.I. Scan for Lumbosacral spine is as follow she is about 60 year old MRI of the lumbosacral spine was performed using T1 and T2 weighted and STIR sequences in multiple planes. Screening of cervical and dorsal spine was done, PAN SPINE IMAGE GIVEN Lumbar lordosis is lost, Vertebral bodies reveal normal signal intensity without evidence of any intrinsic focal lesion, The intervertebral disk at L4/5 and L5/S1 are degenerated with posterior broad based herniation with subligamentus migration of the disk causing spinal canal stenosis and bilateral neural foraminal stenosis and compression of the traversing and exiting nerve roots is noted. The intervertebral disks at L2/3 and L3/L4 are degenerated with posterior bilateral foraminal herniation causing neural framinal stenosis and compression of the exiting nerve roots. the ligamentum flavum thickening is noted at all lumbar levels, and facetal joints arthropathy noted. Posterior elements appear normal. Prevertebral soft tissues appear normal, no evidence of any space occupying lesion is noted in the spinal canal. screening of the dorsal is unremarkable. cervical spine shows hardning of the disks is noted with loss of lordosis and significant loss of height with degenerative changes in lower cervical spine. Lower end of spinal cord, filum terminale and cauda equina roots appear normal. Spinal canal dimensions L1/L2:- 11.8mm L2/L3:- 7.6mm L3/L4:- 5.5mm L4/L5:- 4.1mm L5/S1:-77.9mm IMPRESSION: The intervertebral disk at L4/5 and L5/S1 are degenerated with posterior broad based herniation with subligamentus migration of the disk causing spinal canal stenosis and bilateral neural foraminal stenosis and compression of the traversing and exiting nerve roots is noted. The intervertebral disks at L2/3 and L3/L4 are degenerated with posterior bilateral foraminal herniation causing neural framinal stenosis and compression of the exiting nerve roots. Sir, due to this she can t walk properly and from last 6 month she is on bed. for her day to day work is very hard so please guide me what should i do.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012