Hello Deepti and thanks for your Query in HCM
You are suffering from PIVD(Prolapsed Inter vertebral
Dosc)of spine. The precautions you have to take are:
1. Use hard bed to sleep and no pillow.
2. Do regular exercise of spine as explained by your physiotherapist.
3. Avoid all jerky movements of spine including neck.
4. Convert the process of sitting in bed to walk into 4 slow steps
5. Use lumberosacral belt while walking or driving
6. don't keep your spine in a single posture for a long period of time.
7. In worse condition complete bed rest
is the best treatment.
8. Don't lift any heavy weight.