MRI said broad spondylotic ridge and facet arthropthy resulting in a mild bilateral foraminal narrowing. Meaning?

Hello Doctor I went for an mri . Mri report states.. c4 c5 broad spondylotic ridge and facet arthropthy resulting in a ild bilateral foraminal narrowing, right greater than left with mild canal narrowing and slight flattening of the ventral cord surface. Proliferative changes of the right facet joint result in more of a moderate degree of narrowing of the lateral aspect of the right neural foramen, potentially impacting the exiting right c5. 7mn retrolisthesis of c4 on 5, the apex of fjusion (double fusion done 2007) Patient is status post anterior instrumented fusion from c5-c7. No finding to suggest pseudarthrsis. No cord signal abnormality at any level. c2-3 and c3-4 mild spondhlosis and facet arthropathy with no canal or foraminal narrowing. c5-6 and c6-7 no significant canal or foraminal narrowing with mild right foraminal narrowing on the right at c6-7 related to an uncovertebral spur. My pain and numbness continues yet the doctor said results were normal and hung up. Now what do I do? this mri was taken last year around christmas. Pain feels worst. Should I get another doctor or mri? How can I have so much pain and test show normal ? thank you... c7-F1 mild facet arthrop-athy with mild right and no left foraminal narrowing.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012