MRI revealed discrete, hypo-intense nodular lesions in sub-cutaneous fat planes in para-spinal region. Help

Sirs, my daughter has a swelling (10 mm x 10 mm) on right side of para-spinal,sub-occipital region. For the last 15 days she is suffering from pain. I went to general surgeon who advised FNAC test.I preferred second opinion,doctor here opined that MRI to be performed.MRI revealed a well defined, discrete,hypo-intense nodular lesions in the sub-cutaneous fat planes in the right para-spinal region .No fever. Radiating pain from swell to scapula . doctor advised for surgery.but again i have opted for another doctor s opinion wherein i was told that this swell is due to scalp infection and Enzomac tablet was priscribed for 7-days (thrice a day). My fear is three doctors given three different shades to the swell.what to pain is subsiding but swell not come down.pleae help me.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012