MRI revealed chronic microvascular ischemia with scattered foci, moderate para sinus disease. Cause of concern?

I recently got a MRI and it revealed chronic micro vascular ischemia with a mild scattered foci of white matter . Moderate Para nasal sinus disease present. A small amount of fluid in the left mastoid. Should I be concern? I get these head rushes with pain at any given time. While being awake or sleeping ( will awake from sleep when the pain hits me) this pain and rushes in my head when hits will remains within 15 to 30 seconds. I went to a neurologist because of my head rushes....any advise you can offer
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013