MRI reports stated that mild deviation of nasal septum. Explain

Doctor, my MRI reports stated that - mild deviation of nasal septum towards right side is noted. minimal mucoperiosteal thickening is seen in bilateral maxillary sinuses. bilateral ethmoid, frontal and sphenoid sinuses are normal. bilateral osteomeatal complexes are clear. nasal septum is unremarkable. nasopharynx is normal. impression : ct fndings reveal minimal bilateral maxillary sinusitis . i m 28 years n presently in delhi. suggest me some medicines and good ENT specialist doctor in delhi.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012