MRI report says loss of cervical lordosis of paraspinal muscle spasm, posterior disc bulge. Pain in the neck. Need help

HELLO DOC,
RECENTLY I HV DONE MY MRI AND THE COLCLUSION OF REPORTS IS AS BELOW:

LOSS OF CERVICAL LORDOSIS OF PARASPINAL MUSCLE SPASM. MINIMAL POSTERIOR DISC BULGE AT C4-5 LEVEL INDENTING THE THECAL SAC WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT COMPRESSION.

I hv severe pain on my left side of neck which is unbearable at night. and bcz of this i hv pain on my left side of head behind my ears. please help me out. I my 27 yrs old

Dhanashri
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013