MRI report of the 38 year old saying mild diffuse cerebral volume loss greater than expected. Does it mean the brain is shrinking? Alzhiemer's or Dementia?

I just read my brain MRI report and the findings were of Mild diffuse cerebral volume loss greater than expected for the patients young age. The ventricles are normal in appearance . I am only 38 years old. Does this mean my brain is shrinking? Does this mean that I am developing Dementia or the early onset of Alzhiemers? Just a little personal hx & fm hx, I do have memory & concentration problems and my paternal grandmother had Dementia/Alzhiemers (can t remember which one, go figure) and physically, I seem to have inherited more features from my fathers side of the family. Please help me understand these findings. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012