MRI post ACL repair shows worse impaction than that before repair, no ACL tear without laxity, assessment showed an empty end feel on the knee. Chances of false negative with MRI?

I had an ACL repair Aug 2011. Rehabed well, no pain. Initial MRI in Aug was full rupture of ACL and impaction fracture of lateral tibial plateau. I slipped and fell on a just mopped floor. My knee had an audible pop, felt likea grind and shift lateral. I had an MRI which shows further impaction (slightly worse) than the previous MRI, but no ACL tear without laxity. I have had 2 PTs assess my knee, both feeling an empty end feel. Could I get a false negative with my MRI?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012