MRI on wrist shows intra-osseus ganglion cyst in the scaphoid bone. Treatment?

In my MRI report impression given is intra-osseus ganglion cyst in the scaphoid bone . The complete impression given is quote 49 year old with right wrist pain in extremes of pronation and supination at the wrist. MRI right wrist with correlative CT scan shows: 1. Findings suggestive of an intra-osseus ganglion cyst in the scaphoid bone associated with cortical disruption, extension into the scapho-lunate space. 2. No evidence of synovitis . 3. Otherwise normal study. Unquote. What should I do to get over my pain and resume playing golf. Now I cannot even shake my right hand with anybody !. Kindly advise
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013