MRI on lumbar shows anterior subluxation, diffuse disc bulging. History of DDD and spondylosis. Cause of pain?

Hi, I just had my 2 year mri on my lumbar done....
findings were in 2011 DDD and spondulosis, along with moderate facet joint disease, but this one done by another facility says that I have mild anterior subluxation with mild diffuse disc bulging and mild encroachment on the lateral recesses. My question is that if my DDD and spondylosis, along with facet joint disease and i only have ?a mild disc bulging (if that is what the 2nd means), why am I in so much more pain than I was two years ago.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013