MRI of the right hip reveals a small tear of the labrum. Indications?

pain radiating from my right side and center of right hip into rt upper thigh, also lower back. there is a strange sensation in my right thigh that climbs up to my groin area once it starts is is followed by severe pain, recent Mri of the lower back revealed L4L5 TO THE S1 DEGENERATIVE CHANGE ALSO BULGE OF THE L3 RIGHT HIP MRI SUPOSSEDLY REVEAL A SMALL TEAR OF THE LABRUM. MY ORTHOD DOES NOT AGREE THAT THE PAIN IS FROM MY HIP IN THE MEANTIME MY DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE FILLED WITH AGONY
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013