MRI of the knee detected ill definition of ACL reconstruction, recurrent tear within its mid-point. Had a fall post reconstruction. What are the possibilities of fall causing this tear?

i just had an MRI of my knee . I had it reconstructed 6 months ago. I landed on it funny last week. I have the radiologist report. the impression says ill definition of the ACL reconstruction, therefore, i cannot entirely exclude a recurrent tear within its midpoint. What are the chances i really tore it? and what are different possibilities?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012