MRI of the brain done. Shows signal abnormality, ischemic disease, demyelinating disease, seizures. What does this indicate?

I had a MRI of the brain with and without contrast. Impression: 1.several scattered foci of signal abnormality within the deep white matter of both cerebral hemispheres, some of which are oriented perpendicular to the caliosal septal interface and are nonspecific in appearance. Condsiderations include chronic microvascular ischemic disease, demyelinating disease , migraine headaches, or history of seizures. What does this all mean? My other MRI s of cervical, lumbar has problems that suggest a near surgeon.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012