MRI of spine shows disc protrusion, neural stenosis, compression of nerves, disc bulging. Surgery required?

my mri results are dessication with posterocentrolateral and left far lateral protrusion of the l4-l5 disk causing thecal sack indentation with bilateral neural foramina stenosis with compression of the left existing nerve root at that level.and posterocentrolateral bulge of the l5-s1 disc causing thecal sac indentation and bilateral neural foramina compromise.please guide what to do? docter has advised for surgery. my e-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012