MRI of spine shows central canal stenosis, disc protrusion. Level of disability?

my mri reads narrowing or central cannal stenosis . their is some facet arthropathy at this level including some inhancment of the leftward l5-s1 peri facet capsular tissues. the visualized sacrel nerv roots are unremarkabel. Imprerssion Small focal left peracentral disk protrusion at l4-l5 with associated annular tear . no deffinate nerv root compression or significant resultant stenosis.l5-si facet arthropathy paticualarly on left where their is some enhancment of tissue consistant with an acuet inflamitory componant. my question would be what would my level of disability be and can these problems worsen without treatment i am currently on pain management and that is all.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012