MRI of spine done, central canal stenosis, C2-C3 has small endplate osteophyte. Meaning of scan?

I had an MRI of The Cervical spine , a couple of things I do not understand. 1- it says at C2-3 there is a small endplate osteophyte/disc centrally. 2- C4-5 There is small left uncovertebral ostephyte with mind left formaninal encroachment. 3- C-6-7 There is moderate sized endplate osteophyte/disc centrally and to the right effacing the ventrolateral aspect of the cord and producing mild central canal mild central canal stenosis . There is mild bilateral foraminal encroachment also. Please help me understand what this means, I have already had 2 previous neck surgeries at C 5-6 the metallic hardware is still there. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012