MRI of shoulder showed moderate ac joint arthrosis, supraspinatus tendinosis, muscle atrophy, biceps tenosynovitis. What does this mean?

yes I had an mri of my left shoulder it says there is moderate ac joint arthrosis and small subacrominal spur and moderate supraspinatus tendinosis and intrasubstance signal bu no discrete tear, mild intrasinatus tendinosis. the subscapularis and teres minor tendons are intact and no muscle atrophy or denervation effect. There is biceps tenosynovitis within the biciital groove there is mild biceps tendinosis without a tear. evalution of the labrum slightly degraded by motion artifact the labrum is degenerated and there is mild blunting anteroinferiorly and intrasubstance signal along the superior labrum suggest low grade partial thickness tear. There is a large joint effusion . Joint capsule is not thickened or detached there is a mild subacrominal/subdeltoid bursitis?? what the heck does all this mean for me????????
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012