MRI of shoulder showed minimal fluid in the subacromial bursa, fluid in joint capsule. What is the meaning?

I had a second MRI done on my left shoulder after I have had surgery and some physical therapy . I still can not move my shoulder and I have limited range of motion. I need help understanding my MRI findings. Findings: Multiple imaging sequences demonstrate the humeral head to be seated in the glenoid. The subscapularis tendon is intact and the biceps tendon is in proper position. There are post operative changes involving the humeral head with multiple stay tacks present. There is increased signal in the supraspinatus tendon compatible with tendonopathy and post operative changes at its insertion site. There are also post operative changes at the infraspinatus insertion site with increased signal within that tendon as well. There is minimal fluid in the subacromial bursa . The teres minor tendon is intact. There is fluid in the joint capsule and subacromial bursa. Mild increased signal in the AC joint. The superior labrum is of increased signal and findings are compatible with myxoid degeneration. Impressions: Post operative changes with increased signal in the supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendon with findings compatible with tendinopathy and/or intrasubstance tears. Minimal ac joint arthropathy.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
The MRI report is elaborate and you need to understand that .

1. that you have post operative change(probably you underwent surgery recently) if that is so the same will subside as time passes and no need to worry for the same.
2.As you underwent surgery previously the same might cause some joint effusion as part of healing(that is fluid in joint cavity) as there is minimal fluid accumulation mentioned in MR report.Besides the healing process that is natural you also should consult physiotherapist and practice the physiotherapy prescribed by physiotherapist in a diligent manner and regularly.
3.There is increased signal involving supraspinatous tendon that is interpreted as tendenopathy and may restrict movement of shoulder joint also.

Besides you must also consult your orthopedic surgeon who conducted the surgery if the symptoms are not relieved despite your physiotherapy and other medication that you might be taking.