MRI of neck and shoulders shows cysts in both sides of throat. What are the causes ?

I had an MRI done on my neck and shoulders back in July of 2012 and apparently there was a cyst in my throat . I wasn t informed of this until just last week when a second doctor reviewed my file. They did an ultra sound just yesterday, February 2013. The technician told me I had cysts on boths sides of my throat. My doctor will not receive the report for a few more days. Now this may be unrelated, but I came down with a cold a couple of days ago and have bloody phlegm . Should I be concerned? And what could be the cause of cysts on both sides of my throat? I have not had any pain or seen anything out of the norm around my neck. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013