MRI of lumbo-sacral spine reveals mild to moderately large sized postero- central disc protusion. Help?

i just had an MRI of lumbo- sacral spine study reveals mild to moderately large sized postero- central disc protusion at l4-5 disc level indenting the underlying thecal sac and encroaching upon adjecent bilateral neural foraminae rest of the report is fine i want to share this incident i had , it all started 1yr back when i was in a pool and took a vertical jump in it and landed on my feet which led the concentration of whole stress on my back. my age is - 21 please suggest, is it curable through medicine and precaution?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012