MRI of lumbar shows central bulge with annular tearing, disc dessication. Treatment advise?

I had an MRI of my lumbar region and the report says at L5-S1 there is central bulge with annular tearing effacing the ventral epidural fat only. Also, the is disk desiccation at L2 through S! and also Schmorl s nodes in the endplates of L1 inferiorly and L2 superiorly on the parasagittal views the neural foramina are all widely patent. There is an incidental hemangioma in te body of L4. There conclusion DIsk Desiccation L2 to S1
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013