MRI of knee showed medial meniscus, thickened anterior cruciate ligament. What are my options?

Hi! Just had an MRI done of my Right Knee. The findings on Medial meniscus most likely representing post-traumatic signal change or myxoid degeneration. The Anterior cruciate ligament is thickened and increased in T2 signal proximary. This is suggestive of mucinous degeneration of the ACL without the presence of a tear.The extensor mecanism are tiny pateliofemoral osteophytes. Foci of increased signal are noted within the articular cartilage of the patelia, nowever there is no subchondra signal change. The bone is mild spurring of the intercondylar eminences. Fluid is a small joint effusion . Ok, can you tell me what are my options for a 42 years old men who are doing a lot of sports?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012