MRI of knee done to determine if tear is present in meniscus. Radiologist review required before surgery?

I just had an MRI on my knee to determine if i have torn my meniscus or did other damage that might require surgery. The MRI was ordered by my orhtopededic surgeon and done by his practice group, not a hospital or other clinic. If the orthodepedic group does not have a radiologist, should I ask to have a radiologist review the MRI before making a final treatment decision that might require surgery? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012