MRI of cervical spine showing loss of cervical lordosis and mild scoliosis. Moderate bulges indenting the subarachnoid space. Any future complications?

I have done a MRI test of cervical spine(3Telsa) Conclusion of the report- *Degenerative changes of cervical spine with loss of cervical lordosis and mild scoliosis with convexity towards left. *C4-5 and C5-6: Moderate bulges indenting the anterior subarachnoid space and exiting nerve roots on both sides. I am 41 yrs male and my profession is pharma sales. Please tell me how it has happened at this age and what problem can arise in future due to this.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012