MRI of brain shows right front-partietyal subdural collection showing CSF, ill-defined infra- axial abnormal Sl, showing iso-intense Sl. Result?

I want to expain this MRI of my daughter (20 years),of head injury as a result of crash MRI Report of the Brain Reveals; =Right fronto-partietyal subdural collection is seen displaying CSF like signalintensity (low and high Slon both T1 and T2 Wls respectively and low Sl on axial FLAIR0. = The right insula is the seat f an ill-defined infra- axial abnormal Sl, displaying iso-intense Sl on T1 Wl and high Sl on T2 Wl and more high Sl on axial FLAIR ………???Cerebral contusion versus ischemic area.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012