MRI of brain showing microvascular ischemic gilosis. Had loss of strength, cramping of hands and lack of co-ordination in motor skills. What does it mean?

I had a MRI of my brain and the report states a variety of pathologic condtions exsist that most often correspond to microvascular ischemic gilosis. This MRI was done to try to identify why I am having continued loss of strength, coordination, and motor skills, in my right arm and hand along with cramping of my hand and my hand getting cold all the time. No other conditions exsist. I am trying to find out what microvascular ischemic gilosis is or means Thank you YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013