MRI of brain showed a prominence of adenoidal tonsils, flair signal within the subcortical white matter. Meaning?

A recent MRI of my brain showed a prominence of adenoidal tonsils and several subcentimeter foci of increased T2 and Flair signal within the subcortical white matter . When I asked my primary care ,who ordered the test, about the results, I was told everything was fine. When I obtained my own copy of the report, I was unable to make any sense of these findings. The report states that correlation with physical exam is strongly advised .. Should I seek a nuerologist on my own, or is that even the specialty practice I should be looking to help me?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013