MRI found mild dehydration with diffuse annular bulge with posterior central protrusion. Now?

dear sir , i am 34 year old working as drawing office in my MRI report it was found that 1. Intervertebral disc at l5-s1 level shows mild dehydration with diffuse annular bulge with posterior central protrusion showing mild caudal migration with mild compression on the thecal dura centrally and mild attenuation of bilateral canals. 2. Intervertebral disc at l4-5 level shows diffuse annular bulge. kindly suggest me a treatment for the above.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012