MRI findings show bilateral facet hypertrophy, spinal canal stenosis, arthropathy without disc herniation. Analysis and cure?

MRI FINDING LUMBAR SPINE ALIGNMENT IS PRESERVED INTERVERTEBRAL DISC SPACES AND VERTEBRALBODY ARE UNREMARKABLE THE BONE MARROW SIGNAL IS DIFFUSELY HYPOINTENSE ON ALL SEQUENCES TAPERING OCCURS OF THECAL SAC BEGINING AT THE L4 LEVEL THE CONUSMEDUARIS IS LOCATED AT L1 2 WITH THE DISTAL VISULIZED SPINAL CORD NORMAL IN SIZE AND SIGNAL L-1 UNREMARKABLE L-2-3 REMARKABLE L-3-4 BILATERAL FACET HYPERTROPHY L4-5 NO SPINAL CANEL STENOSIS L-5 S-1 BILATERAL FACET ARTHROPATHY WITH NO DISC HERNIATION OR SPINAL CANAL STENOSIS EXIT FORMAN ARE PATENT PARASPINAL SOFT TISSUES ARE UNREMARKABLE
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012