MRI done, intervertebral disc causing compression, reduction in disc height. Medicine and exercise?

My MRI Report dated 8 March 2013. Circumferential buldges of L4-5 and LV5-SV1 intervertebral discs is noted causing compression of thecal sac , narrowing both lateral recesses with compression of exit nerve roots bilaterally. Loss of signal reversal with reduction in disc height is also noted at these kevels and at LV3-4. Please advise medicines and physical exercises etc. My email address : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013