MRI done for back problem. Found out multiple bilateral renal cyst. Treatment required?

I had an MRI done of my lower spine to pin point a back problem. The findings also were of multiple bilateral renal cyst , many of these are lobulated in appearance. these are incompletely visualized on the localizer images & on axial images of the spine. When ask by the nurse about my past health, she ask who was treating my Kidney disease . This took me aback a bit as I was not aware that I had Kidney disease. Is this something I should pursue?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012