MRI done. What does findings mean?

Thank you!
I am curious as to what my MRI results mean in laments terms.

c5-6 there is mild circumferential disc annulus bulge, minimally narrowing the ventral subarachnoid space. there is no impingement of the spinal cord. Neural Foramina are patent bilaterally.

c6-7 The is at least circumferential disc annulus bulge. the axial sequences suggest there may be more focal central to right paracentral protrusion; however there is significant motion artifact at this level. on the sagittal sequence, the ventral subarachnoid space is effaced and disc material may be contacting the ventral aspect of the cord. but the cord is normal caliber and signal. the neural foramina are patent bilatterally.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013