MRI done. What are the suggestions from findings?

I am a 37 yr old female.
Symptoms- dizziness, severe daily headaches, eyesight loses focus, eye pressure. All lasting four months now. Doctor (general practitioner) said it was anxiety. To ignore them. Until I ended up in emerg and they ordered a CT scan. Then MRI two weeks later.

MRI results- Patchy area of subcortical white matter high T2/FLAIR signal in the right frontoparietal region. The appearances are non specific but possibly due to demyelination, vasculitis or chronic microangiopathic disease. A follow up MRI is recommended in 6 months to monitor the stability of these findings.

My doctor (gp) danced around my questions. Gave me no answers. I had to actually demand a copy of the summary. I later ordered a disk from the hospital.

Could you please shed a little insight. As to what this could mean?

Saw optometrist to rule out optic neuritis. She said optic nerves didn't look swollen. Didn't use drops during exam. 20/20 vision. Good control over eye movements. I also recently have been seeing brief flashes of small circles of light to my left.

Currently finding a new doctor. As I was for my neurologist appt. I was referred but don't know how long before I get the appt.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013