MRI detected lumbar spondylosis, mildly indenting thecal sac, narrowing of bilateral lateral recess. Is it serious?

hi dr., one of my relatives age:75 years has been diagonesd as per MRI with lumbar spondylosis , minimal posterior disc bulge at L1-2 level mildly indenting thecal sac , diffuse disc bulge at L3-4 level causing indentation of thecal sac and narrowing of bilateral lateral recess . Diffuse disc bulge with annular tear aat L4-5 level causing indentation of thecal sac and narrowing of bilateral lateral recess L R, degenerative grade I anterolisthesiss of L4 over L5, Diffuse disc bulge with annular tar at L4-5 level cauing indentation of thecal sac and narrowing of bilateral lateral recess with compromise of bilateral neural foramina, diffuse disc bulge lateralisation towards left side and postercental protrusion at L5-S1 level effacing epidural fat and narrowing of left lateral recess. Kindly advise
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013