MRI brain shows multiple tuberculomas in bilateral syhian fissures & conernous sinus region, advised biopsy. Is it necessary ?

my wife, 52 yrs., 12 months back, diagnosed with Hyponatremia & Cryptococcal Meningities and treated accordingly, following with under treatment for Meningities Tuberculasis and on AKT for 11 months. Recently on MRI brain shows multiple tuberculomas in bilateral syhian fissures & conernous sinus region....Dr. has advised for Biopsy of the lesion &C/S. Is it necessary for Biopsy and has any risk or any alternate test can be done? AAAAA, AAAA(AAAA)
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013