MRI brain revealed coalescing granulomata. Diagnosed with neurocystocircosis. Prescribed levitricetam. Right diagnosis?

My mri of brain revealed coalescing granulomata measuring 8 x 4 mm are seen abutting the cuneus on the right side which appears hyper intense in long try images with hyper intense intramural modules and minimal perilesional oedema in flair images, lesions appear hypointense in short try images and do not show enhancement in set 1 gd images. My neurologist and radiologist diagnosed likely neurocysticircosis in degenerative stage and prescribed levitricetam tab 500mg nd and tab folic acid 5 mg od . Please suggest that has it been diagnosed correctly or should I go in for a second opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013