MINTOP 5 % FOAM - twics daily for 3 months -ANDROANAGEN tab- once daily for 3 months, OK or NOT?

Hi Doctor, I am having severe hair loss problem since a year.. I was initially located in Kerala and now moved to Bangalore as a part of My career. The hair fall is more on both sides of the front...the density of my hair is decreasing day by day... Mainly on sides of my head... So I consulted a doctor regarding the same... He prescribed me two medicines. -MINTOP 5 % FOAM - twics daily for 3 months -ANDROANAGEN tab- once daily for 3 months.. I was planning to start from this week.. Before that I just want to ask you about this medicine .My questions are 1.How long will I need to take this medicine.. 2. Wil I get hair growth back on the sides where I have lost my hair.. 3.Will the density of hair triggering new hair growth 4.What is the the androanagen tab for..?? 5.I am working in night shifts..(will be in office from 5:30pm to 02:30 am in office) Is that a reason for hairloss.. ? 6. Kindly provide me a proper diet plan for me to follow? Kindly answer my each questions individually...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011