Lyrica, RSD, blurred vision and styes. Have been taking Lyrica for about 3 months

I have been taking Lyrica for about 3 months and have noticed that my viision is blurry. The dosage was just increased from 100mg to 150mg twice a day. This morning I noticed more blurriness and it felt like a pebble was in my right eye. There was no redness (until I started messing with it) but my hubby looked in and saw that I have a small stye on my upper lid. My eyes are also buldgy. I have always blamed this on my severe sleep deprivation from my RSD. Do you think it s the Lyrica?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011